Specialist engineers with 40 years experience of rotating mechanical plant, including centrifuges.
Our on-going expansion includes a brand new purpose built repair facility. This enables us to offer a wide range of services under one roof.
- Dynamic balancing up to 2.5 m diameter, 9 m long and 5 tons to recognised standards.
- Our centrifuge department has considerable experience with wear resistant materials such as Tungsten Carbide, Silicon Carbide, Alumina (ceramic tiles) etc.
- Investigative examinations of wear, erosion and failures etc.
- Skilled dismantling and rebuilding of precision machinery including centrifuges, impellers and pumps.
- Shaft repair, rebuilding and Hard facing by metal spraying or weld deposition.
We also have a department that design and build test centrifuges for the aerospace industry.
Visit our sister company www.clevelandcorrosion.co.uk