Established in 1971, Community Foods are Britain's experts in the procurement, sale and distribution of organic and natural dried fruits, nuts, seeds, pulses, rice, flakes, grains and branded health foods. Community Foods Limited sell high quality, competitively priced, natural and organic food products to a range of companies from independent stores to wholesalers and major retailers.
Community Foods has years of experience in importing food products from all over the world, with a breadth of range which is supported by a large stock holding. Community Foods Limited supply commodity and branded goods sourced globally, from basic ingredients to pre-packed products.
Community Foods specialise in:
- Competitively priced wholesale ingredients
- Natural and organic food products
- Sourcing and importing natural ingredients
- Natural ingredients trading
- Sales to the independent trade
- Sales to wholesalers
- Direct sales to major retailers
- Direct imports
Community Foods are:
- Organic and natural ingredients suppliers
- Organic ingredients importer/exporter
- Bulk organic ingredients supplier and distributor
- Organic ingredients wholesaler
- Organic ingredients traders
- Fair Trade and ethical ingredients traders
- Suppliers and distributors of fairly traded products
- Suppliers and distributors of branded foods
- Organic and conventional ingredients packers inc. bottling
Community Foods is made up of four divisions; ingredients, manufacturing, wholesale and retail. Community Foods own and distribute Crazy Jack
organic, Japanese food brand Sanchi
and Italian brand Tarantella, as well as managing distribution of other major branded health foods.