We can trace our roots back to the 1970s, when trousers were flared and collars were large - and when print technology was vastly different to what we see today.
Over the last four decades, Danwood has built its success on two core values: product independence and customer-centricity. We have grown up during the technology revolution. From the large, noisy print and fax machines of yesteryear; to today's compact, multifunctional devices, intelligent systems and wireless technology.
- There are 40 Danwood offices in our network, including four national distribution centres, our head office in Lincolnshire and our regional sales and service centres.
- We are the largest, completely independent provider in the marketplace - a position we are committed to maintaining.
- We continually seek to innovate - for example we were first to market with handheld devices for engineers; and we offer 24/7 online service call tracking.
- We have installed or manage over 74,000 machines in the UK and Ireland.
- Faults are a fact of life; however our 370-strong team of service engineers maintains 97% uptime across our entire machine base.
- And much more...