Elite Consulting is a management and engineering consultancy based in Northampton, England.
In our management consultancy we help companies to improve their business processes, by a combination of on-site consultancy and training in
- New product design and development (NPD) processes
- Project management
- Product portfolio management
In our engineering consultancy we specialise in
- Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) consultancy, facilitation & training
- Stress analysis & finite element analysis (FEA)
- Dynamic analysis; vibration analysis and analysis of mechanisms.
- Training & consultancy in Creo Simulate & Pro/MECHANICA finite element analysis software.
- Training in Creo Parametric & Pro/ENGINEER CAD software.
Formed in 1993 by the ex-Chief Engineer - Body & Chassis Design and Programme Manager for Lotus Engineering, Ray Ellender, Elite Consulting has helped customers large and small in many industries since that time. Our consultants are all highly experienced engineers who use powerful tools and techniques to find practical solutions to engineering problems, who keep up to date with modern techniques, such as PRINCE2® project management and Lean Six Sigma.
Industries Served and Projects Done
We serve a wide variety of industries, such as automotive, aerospace, defence, marine, medical, mechanical, marine, electronics, offshore, plastics and general industrial.
Over the years we have been engaged on a number of significant project management assignments & feasibility studies for leading automotive manufacturers, advised companies on how to improve their NPD process, facilitated design and process FMEAs for automotive and other industries and stress analysed numerous components. These have included:-
- Development of an improved NPD process for a defence company
- Project management of a new car programme
- Development & implementation of an improved NPD process for a utility company
- Feasibility study for a new entry into a specialist market
- Stress analysis of components for an aerospace company
- FMEA consultancy for an optical medical device company
- Vibration analysis of equipment for a marine company
- Stress analysis of A/C systems for rail companies
- FMEA training for an automotive supplier
- Pro/Mechanica training for offshore companies
- Stress analysis for medical device companies
- FMEA consultancy for a financial services company
- Project management training for a specialist automotive company
- Pro/Engineer training for an electronics company
- Vibration analysis of electronic components used in F1
- Chassis & Suspension kinematic and dynamic analysis for automotive companies
- Optimisation of a mechanism design for an industrial company
- Plus many others