Here at Industrial Metal Services, we are specialist mild steel stockholders supplying a wide variety of metal suitable for any applications.
As mild steel stockholders we stock:
- Universal beam and columns
- Squares, rounds, tees
- Convex, split tees and RSJ
- Structural hollow sections
- Cold drawn seamless tubes
- Handrail and tube clamps
- Mitre Cuts
- Cold Reduced Sheets
- Galvanised and zintec
- Welded mesh
- Plates and sheets
- Hot rolled
- Reinforcement materials
- Electric resistance welded tubes
- Durbar pattern floor plates
- Circular hollow sections and gas barrel
- Expanded metal and perforated sheets
Founded in 1975, Industrial Metal Services is a completely privately owned and fully independent company that has grown to be the largest stockholder in the South of England, offering the widest range of materials with a price and delivery service that is unrivalled within the industry.
From its very formation, Service has been at the forefront of Industrial Metal Services' company policy. Service is followed closely by product quality and availability.
Our steel products include:
- Mild steel
- Bright steel
- Stainless steel
Please visit our website for more information on each.
We carry massive stocks of:
- Sheet and Plate aluminium in grades: 1050A H14 (S1B), 5251 H22 (NS4), 5083 (NP8), 6082 (HP30)
- 5-Bar tread plate in grade 5754
- Sections: Angles, Flats, Rounds, Squares, Channels, Tubes, and Box.
- All in grades: 6063(HE9), 6082(HE30)
We stock all popular sizes of copper and brass in all the usual grades. They are available to order and normally arrive within 48 hours.
To complement our huge stocks of non-ferrous metals, we supply a full and comprehensive range of engineering plastics
, on fast delivery times.
Please contact us with any enquiries you may have. We can supply:
- Sheets, rounds, squares, flats and tubes
- Perspex, polycarbonate, nylon, acetal, ptfe, pvc and tufnol
Please visit our website to view our full range of castings.