As a company, ED-T is a byword for engineering and documentation in process technology, in general mechanical engineering, in specialised mechanical engineering, in equipment construction, as well as in the public and private sectors.
We at ED-T provide on-schedule documentation products and services according to our clients' specifications, and in compliance with laws, directives and standards, while remaining cost-conscious. For this, we plan, monitor and control all quality-related activities throughout the documentation process. As one of the very few documentation service providers to be system-certified by TÜV SÜD, we have independent authority to award the coveted DocCert seal of approval for user-friendly documentation in the engineering sector.
Our services include:
CE consultancy: Machines, systems and equipment to be distributed within Europe must be labelled accordingly to comply with the applicable European directives. The required visible symbol for this is the CE marking.
We support our customers in obtaining CE marking certification for their products by:
- Researching standards
- Analysing products and risks
- Assessing conformity
- Carrying out the required measures
- Preparing the CE conformity declaration (CE consultancy)
- Legally-compliant and standards-compliant product descriptions (instructions for operation and use); with DocCert seal of approval from TÜV upon request
- Furnishing an expert opinion of your technical documentation. For your internal safety and for legal claims against suppliers.
- Creation of spare parts catalogues
Our customers are mainly from the following areas:
- Power plant, energy and process technology
- General mechanical engineering
- Specialised mechanical engineering
- Printing machines, machine tools
- Plant and pipeline construction