Why come to us?
• Our aim is to provide quality, refurbished and warranted, second user test and measurement equipment covering the frequency range from d.c. to 50GHz.
• We have over 24 years experience in the test and measurement marketplace.
• Written quotations will be provided upon request. We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
• Typically despatch from our UK base can be made within 10-14 days from receipt of your formal written order (and cleared funds in respect of non-credit customers).
• All our test equipment is checked to manufacturer’s specification and is supplied with a Certificate of Conformance (where applicable).
• Before we despatch the test equipment to you it is cleaned and refurbished so that the physical appearance is similar to its original manufactured condition.
• We supply manuals and other standard accessories with all the test equipment that we sell.
• We provide a warranty covering parts and labour for all products sold with the exception of those sold "as is".
• We are able to export to almost anywhere in the world subject to approval prior to purchase.
• We offer a complete after sales support.
• Should you wish to upgrade or change product(s) originally purchased from us, we will consider buying them back from you.
• If you do not see what you are looking for from our Website, please call and let us know what you need.
• Try us as a source for obsolete test equipment too.
Save on second user General Purpose Test Equipment - GPTE
We sell refurbished used test equipment worldwide. All second user T & M instruments are certified and warranted. This includes GPTE, telecoms, datacoms and electronic equipment. All our second hand test equipment is checked to manufacturers' specification and comes complete with manuals and standard accessories - typically with savings of up to 75% over the manufacturers’ list price of new.
We rent equipment from 1 week to 1 year
Polar Instruments Toneohm 950 Multilayer Shorts Locator
We can source test equipment that you have been trying to find