Innovation from tradition
Since 1892, we have become familar with all grain-producing countries and all methods of grain processing. Patent number 77,786 for the table separator made its inventor Friedrich Hermann Schule and the company of the same name well known in the rice-milling industry very early on.
Since that time, the Schule table separator has had the most units sold of our product range globally. Today, constant development of our machines, systems and turnkey production facilities has made us a experienced partner for the processing of rice, other types of grain and legumes. Our delivery and service portfolio:
* Custom rice mills and additional equipment such as rice-hulling machines, rice mills and grinders
* Systems for oat mills, as well as machines for processing barley, millet, sorghum, pepper and pulses
* Systems for manufacturing of instant food, special rice and barley flours
* Systems for hydrothermal treatment of parboiled rice, grain and legumes
* Representation, sales and service worldwide
The name F.H. Schule stands for a spirit of invention and broad experience in grain processing in all the world’s grain-producing countries. Our company can draw on over 100 years of knowledge together with constantly evolving development. From single machines to turnkey facilities, we design systems that are tailored to our customers’ specific requirements. We monitor your product from the raw grain through to a sellable foodstuff. Our technicians are available to customers for tests at all times. Our systems are manufactured in accordance with DIN ISO 9001. Made in Germany. For us, worldwide service goes without saying.