Health and Safety at Work Limited specialise in Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Health and Safety Law and Civil Law.
Services offered by Health and Safety at Work Limited:
- Planning Supervision (CDM)
- Company Health and Safety Policy writing
- Health and Safety Policy statement writing
- Social/Ethical policy writing
- Environmental policy writing
- Policy and procedures for Construction sites
- Policy and procedures for manufacturing industries
- Risk assessments/recording
- Health, Safety and welfare site registers
- Pre-tender Health and Safety qualification's
- Site inspection/auditing
- Written follow up/reporting
- Noise assessments
- Dust assessment
- Portable appliance testing
- Subcontractors Health and Safety qualification for principal Contractors
- Planning and design Health and Safety assistance
- Training - over 30 construction topics to choose from
- General assistance - Meetings/telephone advice/CDM matters
- Telephone advice
- A proactive Health and Safety Policy reducing accidents in the work place
- An improved relationship between Employer and Employee.
- Employers can be both confident and assured that they comply with current regulations.
- Creates new business by giving your clients confidence.
Professional qualifications obtained by our advisors are either NEBOSH
or British Safety Council
The company and/or its directors are members of:-
- The British Safety Council (BSC)
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
The Company works with small and large commercial businesses. We make a point of being up front with you, the client, by explaining to you why you need to do certain things and how much it will cost you.
Our fees are competitive because we believe in good value for money. We offer quotations not estimates. What we quote you is what you pay and no more.