Hurfar Engineering is a solution provider for Electrical, Mechanical, Electromechanical and Robotic Products.
We provide a full Electrical and Mechanical service with complete support from initial product design to final development and production.
Established since 1987 our well equipped factory is designed to maximize flexibility and efficiency across a wide range of requirements.
We are committed to an ethos that ensures consistent product quality yet maintains a competitive pricing structure. We pride ourselves in our care for our staff and operate a policy of positive waste management and full recycling of materials. Electrical Engineering
- CABLE ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION
- WIRING ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION
- WATER AND TEMPERATURE SENSORS
- OPTICAL, MAGNETIC AND PROXIMITY ACCESS CONTROL
- MECHANICAL DESIGN
- SPECIAL PURPOSE EQUIPMENT
- ELECTRO-PNEUMATIC EQUIPMENT
- JIGS & FIXTURES
Hurfar Engineering Ltd is a solution provider for any industry that requires an electrical - mechanical - electromechanical solution
Some examples of our end-users' products -
Air Conditioning - Access Control - Bailey Bridge
Radiation Monitoring - Plant Control - Model Railways
- CNC turning, milling
- Vacuum forming
- Sheet metal
- Special purpose machines
- Thin film bonding
- Resistance welding
- Resistance soldering
- Cable, wire assemblies
- Injection moulding, plastic
- Coil winding
- Dip coating
- CNC, turning
- Vacuum forming
- Sheet metal
- PCB, special purpose machines, thin film bonding, resistance welding, resistance soldering, design, development, production, electromechanical, electrical, mechanical, electronic, cable, wire, assemblies, harness, injection, moulding, plastic, encapsulation, potting, coil winding, dip coating, wiring assembly
- Water Temperature Sensors
- temp sensors
- Cable Wiring
- Coil Accessories
- cable wiring
- coil accessories
- Access Control
- Special Purpose Equipment
- Electro-Mechanical Products
- Plant List
- 2 pin Encapsulated Water AlarmSensor
- Sealed Thermistor
- Sensing Element
- Stainless Steel Machined Housing
- Temperature Sensor
- EDC Pacific Water Detector
- FullyEncapsulatedThermistorSensing Elements
- Thermistor Bead
- Water Sensing Product
- Temperature Differential Control
- Mixed Cable and Wire Harness
- 5 Core Mains and Control Cable
- Pacific Sensor Cable
- 24/.2 Singles
- Special Purpose Coil
- 3 Core Mains for Pump Products
- 3 Core UL Approved Cable Set
- 5 Core DEF Standard
- VX350 Wire
- Point MotorCoil
- Square Cast Optical Reader
- Moulded Case
- Round Cast Optical Reader
- Low Cost Optical Reader
Hurfar Engineering Ltd has a very good reputation for its innovation when it comes to the building of multi-discipline, special purpose equipment.
The illustration shows a three station line to apply solder at Station 1 - To pick and replace a Kapton Circuit. At Station 2 - To heat and cause the solder to flow and fix the Kapton Circuit to a nickel liner.
This item is used on all Siemens/Thermo Personal Dosemeters.
We also design and build thin film bonding equipment. Used to attach a flexible circuit to the LCD and the printed circuit board, giving a fully flexible assembly
- Lasermet model LS-10-12
- Shutter Assembly
- Nuffield Technologies Optical Reader
- Lasermet model LS-100-12
- MPM Desk Transition Case
- Siemens Tac Mic Assembly
- Cable and Wire Processing Equipment
- Automatic and manual for cutting and stripping Outer Jacket and Inner Cores
- Sutter - Ideal - Eubanks - Filomat - Arno Fuchs etc.
- Cable and Wire Termination
- Electric and Air Presses. Automatic and manual for the application of crimps.
- Uninsulated and fully insulated, bootlace ferrules and various other wire end terminals.
- Strip, Tin and Twist Tinning - Solder baths and pots
- Strip and Twisting - Single and multicore wire and cables
- Coaxial Processing Equipment
- Stripping and Crimping
- Encapsulation equipment
- Meter Mix Par 3B (2) for encapsulating electronic assemblies
- Hot melt injection (Polyester) for sensor encapsulation
- Hot melt dip coating and plastic dip coating for sensor and electronic assemblies.
Standard range of adhesives and tapes, resistance welding and soldering,
UV bonding and potting.
CNC coil winding equipment with hot air bonding facility.
Wire and Cable Winding
Application of a plastic wire tie to bundled cable or wire.
Testing and Quality Equipment
Computer driven cable and sensor testing system.
Digital multimeters, pull test rig and custom built features.
Manual and CNC Lathes
Manual and CNC including EMCO F1 Gravograph VX2
Parnavac - Platten 17" x 11" with 4" draw
Plastic Forming and Bending
Full range of standard workshop equipment for cutting, drilling, punching,
folding and finishing.
Full range of equipment including micrometers and verniers, some with
statistical process control (SPC) data outputs.
When required Hurfar Engineering Limited have designed and built the production equipment to meet the customer's specifications