Product Design & Development
Whether you have a fully developed product or an initial design proposal, our experienced experts can work with you through to project completion and installation.
Although we have extensive manufacturing capabilities, our knowledgebase extends into;
- Dissimilar material bonding
- Laser cutting
- CNC punching
- Powder Coating
- Stove Enamel
- Bright zinc
- Brass & chrome plating
All processes which are frequently used in realising various projects.
Modern sophisticated welding plant in TIG, MIG, MMA & spot welding. Off site capabilities in both ferrous and non-ferrous applications.
We specialise in Stainless Steel fabrications and can supply items finished to a superior quality; we have dedicated machinery capable of handling the most complicated of items.
- Tubular parts: Centreless grinding machines. Capacity up to 200mm dia.
- Flat sheet or fabricated parts: Flat bed finishing machine. Capacity up to 900mm wide, up to 120mm thick (weight permitting)
- Manual finishing. Various hand held belt and pad surface finishing machines, including off site facilities.
We specialise in Stainless Steel, but of course any metal can be utilised, including:
- Aluminium & Aluminium alloys
- Copper alloys (Brass, Bronze & Gilding metal)
- Mild Steel