K Controls designs and manufactures innovative monitoring and control solutions for the safe, reliable and accurate monitoring or control of linear or rotary valve actuators.
K Controls operates an ISO 9001 quality system that also complies with the relevant parts of the IECEx and ATEX 95 Directive 94/9/EC.
The range includes:
- Switchboxes with aluminium or stainless steel enclosures
- ATEX certified products for use with hazardous gasses and combustible dusts
- Switchboxes with high (+300 deg C) or low (-50 deg C) temperature capability
- Switchboxes IP68 for submersion
- Versions with integral solenoid
- Integrated fieldbus compatible versions for AS-interface® and DeviceNet™
- Fieldbus versions for PROFIBUS® PA or FOUNDATION™ FIELDBUS via valve couplers
- Position transmitters for 4-20mA, HART®, PROFIBUS® PA or FOUNDATION™ FIELDBUS
- Three position controllers
- Pneumatic and electro-pneumatic positioners
K Controls specialised valves:
- K44 'Checktite' three piece swing check valves
- Z Series butterfly valves for high temperature exhaust gas on engine test beds