We provide sub contract testing and inspection for R&D, batch, and first-off or reverse engineering. We provide complete turnkey packages for the design and manufacture of any required holding fixtures. We supply either "on or off-site" sub contract testing and inspection support.
We have professional and trained engineers with our own CMMs to put at your disposal. We take your projects and turn them into diverse ready to run inspection application programs to keep your quality control at peak performance.
The benefits of our application part programming includes:
- Development of purposely designed application programs for the individual needs of customers requirements in PC-DMIS programming and SPC Lighthouse interfacing. Unique and specially written subroutines developed to suit your customers requests on you.
- Development of purposely designed application programs for the individual needs of customers requirements in MicroMeasure IV programming and SPC Datapage RT interfacing. Unique and specially written subroutines developed to suit your customers requests on you.
- On-site or off-site programming for new or existing programs, troubleshooting program anomalies. Support whilst key employees are away on training courses, holiday or sickness leave.
- Provision of all additional elements: E.G. Probing, Styli, Fixturing or Design.
Our unbeatable fixture design and manufacture using CAD ensures components are held in their optimum position securely during measuring cycles on your CMM. Clamping positions and probing access are improved by 3D solid modelling therefore eliminating costly delays and alterations after manufacture.
Key benefits of fixture design and manufacture using CAD includes:
- CAD design flexibility
- Integration into PCDMIS software for CMM
- Transportable and generically adaptable
- Solid modelling in MDT6
- IGES - DXF or Wire-frame output - Integration with PCDMIS
- Customer files accepted in IGES or DXF
We provide CMM service and calibration or arrange it via our technology partners for almost any make of CMM including the certification to a variety of standards from ISO to UKAS.
Key benefits of our CMM service and calibration include:
- CMMs are calibrated to ensure accuracy to international standards
- We use only suitably trained companies and engineers
- We use only manufacturers approved components
- Your information is entered onto a database
- Calibrations carried out under ISO 9001 Controls or UKAS standard
- B89 Specification
- CMMA Specification
- ISO10-360 Specification
- VDI/VDE Specification
- Machine fault diagnosis and repairs carried out efficiently
We provide professional CMM upgrade services if you have a CMM that is not meeting requirements for any reason. Our CMM upgrade service will bring it into line with current specification without the expense of total replacement.
We upgrade computers and software for CMMs for:
- Faster processor speed loads programs in a fraction of old system times
- Larger drive capacity allows newer programs and larger applications to run
- Software enhancements have been frequent in recent times