The Locker Group is a leading industrial woven wire mesh and wire cloth manufacturer, supplier and fabricator. We specialise in woven wire cloth, woven wire, metal mesh and woven wire mesh for a wide range of applications including; industrial filters, architectural projects, offshore heat and wind shielding plus clarifier systems.
Woven Wire Mesh and Wire Cloth from Locker Wire Weavers Ltd
Our woven wire mesh and woven wire cloth products are used for a vast range of industrial applications including:
- Bee Keeping
- Bird Screening
- Insect and Fly Screening
- Casting Foundry / Gate Screens
- Decorative Screens
- EMI and RFI Shielding
- Flame Proofing
- Hydraulic Filters
- Laminate and Gasket Reinforcement
- Plastic Extrusion Filters
- Process Screening and Sieving
- Radiator and Car Grilles
- Screen Printing
We supply woven wire mesh made from metals including:
- Epoxy Coated
- Galvanised Steel
- Phosphor Bronze
- Plain Uncoated Steel
- Stainless Steel
All our wire mesh and wire cloth is manufactured in accordance with International Standards. Locker is an accredited ISO 9001:2008 organisation and is committed to the provision of quality products.
Architectural Mesh from Locker Architectural Ltd
Architectural wire meshes, for a broad range of applications, are woven to order in Stainless Steel, Phosphor Bronze and Copper. Galvanized steel mesh is available in a limited number of specifications. Openings, free space, weights etc can be tailored to individual project requirements.
- Pre-crimped Woven Meshes
- Cable Mesh
- Expanded Metal
- Embossed and Perforated Metals
- Welded Mesh
- Spiral Metal Curtains
- Wire Rope
- Wire Cloth
- Wedge Wire
- Non-metallic Mesh
Locker Architectural mesh is used both externally and internally for a range of applications:
- Bird Netting
- Façade cladding
- Staircase Cladding
- Car Park Cladding
- Garden Architecture
- Lift Enclosures and Staircase Screens
- Mesh Curtains
- Ornamental Metalwork
- Room Dividers
- Screen Doors
- Security Screens
- Sun Screening (Brise Soleil)
- Tension Fabric Canopies
- Walkways, Flooring and Grating
- Wall Coverings
Locker Radiant Heat Shielding
Locker offshore radiant heatshielding panels are designed to protect both key equipment and personnel from the harmful effects of radiant heat.
- The Ladder shield consists of dual skin shielding media attached to both sides of a ladder frame to provide maximum protection in areas where personnel may come into contact with the shield.
- The Mini ES Shield is intended for protection of key equipment and in areas where personnel will not come into direct contact with the radiant shields.
- Fabric Heat Shielding gives maximum heat protection with minimal additional weight.
- Cable Tray Heat Shielding is designed to protect power and equipment cables from the effects of elevated levels of radiant heat
- Mini type shields are designed primarily for equipment protection but are increasingly being used as Wind Shields providing an effective barrier against the Harsh offshore environments.
- Flare Deck Grid Flooring consists of an open grid serrated floor bolted to heavy duty woven mesh ladder type heat shield to provide an effective barrier between the flare tip and supporting structure of the Flare Deck. The Flare Deck Grid Flooring has been developed to replace traditional 'Fire Brick' style constructions.
Locker Wind Shielding
Offshore platforms typically experience harsh and unpredictable weather. Providing working environments which are both safe and accessible to personnel can be extremely difficult in such inclement conditions.
The Locker range of Wind and weather Shields has been created to provide both permanent and temporary solutions to a range of environmental problems, offering effective wind and weather protection without adversely affecting light transmission or ventilation.
- Mini ES Windshield
A permanent Wind and weather Shield used for spanning large distances. Provides up to 62% reduction in wind speed plus radiant heat protection.
- Galebreaker Industrial Fabric Windshield
Used for both temporary and permanent protection from wind and weather. Lightweight, cost-effective and easy to install. Provides up to 75% reduction in wind speed.
- Mini Windshield
Used to protect smaller unsupported distances. Cost effective protection from both wind and radiant heat. Up to 62% reduction in wind speed plus radiant heat protection.
Locker Clarifier Systems
The Locker Clarifier System has been designed to reduce the levels of S.S. (suspended solids) and subsequently B.O.D. (biological oxygen demand) in the final effluent produced by sewage and waste water treatment works.