BLAST CLEANING CONTRACTORS GRAFFITI REMOVAL - Covering South East and Southwest England
With over 50 years experience within the industry M&D Ltd is about to revolutionise street cleaning in Britain with their environmentally friendly blast cleaning graffiti removal
. Our blast cleaning system provides:
It's fast, safe with no environmental concerns.
- Removal of
- Chewing Gum
- Road Markings
- Grime from listed buildings and monuments
- Anti-fouling on modern boats
- No chemicals or fumes
- Use Inside and out
- Minimal Disruption
- Low Pressure
- No damage
Our blast cleaning system's ability to remove graffiti from any surface without damage not only lends itself to general graffiti removal but, excitingly, to the graffiti removal from listed buildings and monuments.
We have the most technically advanced equipment and fully trained graffiti removal operatives and are committed to providing the best systems and service. The closest comparison in ability may be a sand or shot blaster but the specifications are very different.
- System pressure at nozzle is maximum 87 psi
- Media usage is 25 litres of water plus 25kg of media per 30 minutes of continuous working
- M&D system needs only one operator and takes 10 minutes to set up
- Safe working area is 3 metres from foot traffic
Our blast cleaning system effectively operates 100 metres (surface) from media pot or 40 metres in height so graffiti removal from underpasses of bridges is never a problem.
Blast Cleaning Graffiti Removal in a flash ~ KEEP IT CLEAN BY BEING GREEN