Serving the Environmental, Health and Safety, and Energy Conservation Needs of Industry, Commercial Enterprise and Public Agencies
Mabbett & Associates Ltd (M&A), environmental consultants and engineers, combines technical excellence with comprehensive industry experience
Together with our affiliated firm M&A, Inc. in Boston, USA, M&A assists clients to improve competitiveness, sustainability and profitability by implementing a client specific tailored approach using well experienced and qualified professionals.
A majority of our work is from repeat clients. Our client portfolio includes such prestigious companies as General Electric, Wyman-Gordon Ltd, the Edrington Group, BAE Systems, Raytheon Systems Ltd, Waukesha Bearings Ltd and LNP Engineering Plastics.
Our wide range of services include:
- Health and Safety Training and Consulting;
- Contaminated Land Assessment and Restoration;
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS) / ISO 14001;
- Environmental Permitting / Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC);
- On-Site Services;
- Environmental and Process Engineering;
- Air Pollution Control;
- Water and Wastewater Pollution Control;
- WEEE/RoHS Consulting;
- Energy Surveys and Consulting; and
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) approved Training.
More information on Mabbett & Associates Ltd and Mabbett & Associates, Inc. is available at www.mabbett.com.