Malcolm Ross and Sons Ltd was established in 1834, and is now in its sixth generation of expertise in the technical, industrial yarn and fibre sector.
- Monofilament & fibrillated yarn in polypropylene, polyethylene and polyamide.
- Textured, Regular and High Tenacity in polyester, nylon, polypropylene & cotton.
- Nylon cords, medical threads, teabag thread, ripcord yarn and indentification threads.
- Aramid, industrial fibres & fibre optics.
Malcolm Ross & Sons Ltd also has a packaging section that supplies protective packaging throughout the industry.
- Edge protection for furniture, pallets and strapping
- Netting: protective sleeves, security, horticultural
- Desiccant products
- Metalplast & portable hand stitchers
- Packaging threads for industrial stitchers
We look forward to receiving your enquiries either through e-mail, on our website, or by telephone.