MARTEC adds value to clients’ production lines by offering integrated Product Recovery (pigging) Solutions, which can be purchased as a complete package or in separate affordable modules as required.
MARTEC works in partnership with its clients to:
• Produce the Process & Instrumentation Drawing (P&ID)
• Write the Functional Design Specification (FDS)
• Design and specify the unit processes and interconnection pipe
• Design, specify and validate “Clean in Place” systems
• Agree a “User Requirement Specification”
• Design and specify Tubular Heat Exchangers for rapid heat or cool products
• Design and supply Product Recovery or Pipe Cleaning Solutions
MARTEC delivers process improvements that:
• Increase the rate at which product is filled
• Reduce waste and the cost of treatment and/or disposal
• Allow hot or cold fill to be undertaken, without compromising yields
• Enable CIP of existing or new process equipment and pipework
• Reduce changeover times between batches
• Increase the utilisation of the production line and man power
• Reduce your carbon footprint
MARTEC’s Project Management Team includes:
• Project Managers and Project Engineers
• Food Technologists/Process Design Engineers
• Mechanical Design
MARTEC’s state of the art ‘Product Recovery Solutions’ are re-establishing pigging as a viable method of recovering product and reducing waste in the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Innovative process design, high-efficiency product recovery and intelligent project management provide our clients with a cost effective package which impacts directly on their profitability.
MARTEC systems have been commissioned by a diverse range of companies, which include:
English Provender, Premier Foods, Gordon Fine Foods, A leading multination pet food manufacturer, PZ Cussons, Robert McBride, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), DDD Pharmaceutical, Mars, Remploy, Colgate Palmolive, APV, Boots Contract Manufacturing, BCH Coates, S&W Process Engineering, Briggs of Burton, Daniel Thwaites, Moody Systems, Greencore Grocers, Glenmorangie, Chivas Regal, McCormick Europe, Nestlé, Nestlé Purina, Faccenda, Northern Foods and F Duerrs & Sons.
MARTEC also work with and support a number of integrators and equipment suppliers who now recognise and recommend our Product Recovery Solutions as the industry standard:
BCH Coates, S&W Process Engineering, Briggs of Burton, Moodys, EIS, A&i Process Systems, ESP, Tetra Pak, Flo-Mech, Excel, F.P.E. (Food Processing Equipment UK Ltd), Industrial Trading Solutions
Recovering Lost Profit