Midland Engineering Services Ltd
is a stand alone, Scottish based company distributing a broad range of maintenance, repair and overhaul products
to Scottish industry. We are also sole independent distributor
and stockist of THK LM systems linear guides
in the UK and provide a cost conscious and reliable source of THK products to the independent bearing trade.
At our Armadale warehouse, we stock a massive amount of linear bearing carriages
as well as rails
to match. These can be:
- cut 'in house' to your required dimensions
- Ball bushes
- round section linear shafting as well as support units are also stocked
As well as linear guides
, we can also specify and supply a full range of ballscrew
- screw shafting, with end machining if required
- along with a variety of styles of ball nuts and end support bearings
- A ball screw repair service is also available which can offer competitive costs as well as a fast turnaround so that your machine tools are off-line for a minimum amount of time
- Rexnord are Europe's premier manufactures of transmission chains and MES are proud to be one of their appointed distributors of precision roller chains
- Industrial Gas Springs have appointed Midland Engineering Services as an official distributor for their range of Gas Springs
Midland engineering Services has been dealing with bearings since 1989 and all the key personnel have been in the trade for at least twenty years. This, along with our contacts across the globe and computerised procurement system
, will give you peace of mind that we can supply the correct bearing at the correct price.
- Compressed air is an extremely flexible power source but selection of the correct components can be a minefield.
MES have access to all the major names in the pneumatics industry
and can source replacement parts
as well as specify the air preparation equipment, valves, connectors and actuators
required for upgrades or new machine builds.
No matter what maintenance, repair or overhaul procedure
you are embarking on, there are always other parts required to finish the job. They include:
- lubricants & adhesives
- oil seals & O rings
- Keysteel & shim stock
- circlips & springs etc etc
MES have these types of parts on the shelf
. If we don't, we will know where to get them so that you can finish the job.