The Plastics and Engineering Company is a forward looking company specialising in the machining and fabrication of plastics and non metals. The Plastics and Engineering Company was setup with the deliberate intention of putting quality, service and value for money back to the top of the priority list where they belong.
We offer a total package, from assistance with design to a finished product. Obviously we are in business to make money so we prefer to do the work ourselves. We recognise however that there are some things beyond our current capabilities, because of this we have formed a special relationship with certain specific companies whose talents compliment ours and with whom our reputation is safe. In the light of this you will also find we have the ability to handle modest turnkey operations alongside our own production facility.
Our policy is very simple and honest - "To Remain in Business".
We recognise that to achieve that goal in today's market place we must remain reliable and competitive. To this end we pledge to continue our attitude of investing in the facility and the staff to ensure the maximum level of competence and quality control. We should mention at this point that the company believes in T.Q.M. and currently implements a quality system based upon BS 5750. This system, like the company, is open to inspection and audit at any time.
The services we offer are:
1. CNC machining to 500mm x 500mm x 400 mm (4 CNC machines)
2. 4th Axis CNC machining
3. CNC Engraving including radial shapes
4. CNC Turning to a maximum of 800mm dia (7 CNC lathes). Try us for big seals
5. Precision and general milling
6. Precision and general turning. Repetition turning
7. Cutting, welding, bending, glueing, routing and general fabrication, from simple inspection panels in acrylic to complex working models in modern high technology plastics, in any quantity you may require
8. Fullheat treatment facility for the normalising and annealing of acrylics and routine treatment where necessary of all other plastics, a service not normally offered by general machining companies
We offer very competitive pricing, stock holding on scheduled customer items and pride ourselves on quality and "on-time deliveries". A Total Quality Management System is in operation. Our systems have been audited and approved by our major customers and we believe that they satisfy the requirements of BS 5750. We welcome visits from customers at any time with minimum notice, even outside 'normal' hours.