Staffa Motors have the most technically advanced design on the market. We provide a range of hydro-mechanical, electro-hydraulic and electronic control and positional systems from Staffa. They directly propel, drive, swing, or rotate heavy loads and inertias at low speeds.
Staffa motors are used on:
- plastic injection moulding machines (extruder screw drives)
- mining machinery (swing, track, wheel, bucket, and cutterhead drives)
- earthmoving and construction equipment (wheel, track, swing and implement drives)
- marine machinery (winch and steering mechanisms)
- forestry machines (swing and cutterhead drives)