Quinton Major is one of the largest precision engineering companies in the Midlands and is able to handle a large variety of high-volume components that are subcontracted out in the UK market. By working closely with its customers we help to develop, source and machine complete high quality, cost-effective manufacturing projects for the automotive, agricultural, oil and electronics industries.
Much of Quinton Major's core business is made up of a diverse range of precision engineered components such as splined shafts, sprockets and machined castings. One of Quinton Major's specialities is Splines and Broaching and we also specialise in Robot Welding.
- Machining. CNC turn parts up to 12'' in size and CNC mill a variety of sizes up to 600 x 800 x 600 mm.
- Finishing processes. Rumbling, hardening and grinding. We also offer sub-contracted finishing processes.
- Low volume and prototyping. We can machine samples and low volume parts to exact customer requirements.
- Press-shop. Using our own internal equipment we are able to assemble and bend simple components.
- Robot welding. Three fully automatic ABB robot welding cells. Each cell is powered by modern ESAB ARTISO MIG Synergic Inverter Welding sets that enable a wide variety of welding methods to be implemented and repeated from memory if required.
- Manual welding methods. Three manual welding bays where low volume MIG, MMA and TIG welding jobs are performed by our experienced welders.
- Logistics. The company has its own transport and is able to deliver free of charge to all its UK customers.