Rota Precision Limited was formed in 1994 to supply Rod Ends and Spherical Bearings and other precision related products to niche markets within a wide range of industries.
- Rodobal rod ends and spherical bearings
- Aurora rod ends and spherical bearings with sliding couplings
- Smiths cam follower and cam yoke roller needle bearings
- Rodoflex flexible couplings
- Rodogrip precision locking nuts
- Rodoset precision locking nuts
- Revolvo ball and roller bearings
ROTA products are produced in such a way as to allow almost infinite flexibility on the configuration produced, offering designers a guaranteed source of the complete range. These can be either standard or special, to commercial or precision grades, using imperial or metric specifications.
ROTA can manufacture non-standard/obsolete sizes and configurations to keep older equipment in operation.
ROTA has developed a detailed understanding of bearing requirements of a diverse range of industries, including materials and configurations. These cover construction, material handling; mobile hydraulic systems; farm machinery; transportation; automation and robotics; and a wide range of other industries.
Aurora Bearing Co (UK)
Smith Bearing Products (UK)