To be your preferred partner for the supply of valve solutions requiring NON-FERROUS & HIGH ALLOY materials of construction Our Strategy
We shall listen, discuss your precise needs, analyse and focus on our core strengths to deliver valve solutions & services that exceed your expectations Our Core Strengths
- Focus On Quality
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 registered
- Since 1798 the name "Shipham "is synonymous with quality
- Broad Portfolio
- Gate, Globe, Ball, Check, Butterfly, Hydrants & Strainers
- Projects Know-How
- Vast global experience of major multi-million pound projects
- Extensive in-house & external partner test facilities
- Full certification & traceability
- Team dedicated to meeting demanding documentation requirements
- Experienced team of qualified design engineers
- Commitment to provide valve solutions tailored for specifics
Shipham has dedicated engineering personnel to perform the important and growing need for valve repairs. The team is available at short notice to:
- Provide on-site, within-warranty valve repairs.
- Provide, on a paid basis, pre-commissioning and start-up valve services.
- Provide, on a paid basis, emergency, on-site, valve trouble-shooting and valve repairs.
In addition, we have approved partners, in several countries, who have the required standard of engineering facilities and skilled engineers, to perform valve testing and repair services on behalf of Shipham.
Within Shipham's manufacturing plant, we have a designated area to provide a comprehensive strip and survey service, prior to repair, geared towards maximising the recovery and re-use of valve components.
Our team is experienced in both commercial and military strip and surveys; for example, MOD valve repairs during re-fits at dockyards throughout the UK .