Silcock Leedham are Building Services Consulting Engineers, with a broad based expertise in all construction sectors including:
Silcock Leedham LLP are experienced and well qualified Building Engineering Services Professionals with many years of expertise in the consulting and contracting sectors.
- Public Buildings
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Factories & Industrial warehousing
- Museums and sites of special archaeological interest
- Site development and engineering masterplanning
We are able to offer the following services:
We also offer a pure consultancy service giving advice, problem solving and adding value to any construction project.
- Mechanical & Electrical Design
- Expert Witness
- Refrigeration Engineering
- Dynamic Building Thermal Modelling
- Sun Cast & Shadow Cast Building Modelling
- Solar Penetration Modelling
- Fire Engineering
- Lifts & Vertical Transportation
- Building & Environmental Acoustics
- Public Health and Drainage Engineering
- Site Infrastructure & Master Planning
- Site Survey & Utility Detection and Assessment
We currently operate in the UK and overseas and have affiliations in main land Europe, The Middle East, Far East and the USA.
Our working culture is based on sustainable long term building and engineering solutions which fulfil our clients business needs.
We utilise "state of the art" technology and IT systems to add value to our process and robustness to our engineering advice and design solutions.
We are committed to our profession and excellence in the future of the built environment.
We aim to offer a building services consulting engineering service at the highest level within the property, leisure, commercial, industrial and education sectors. Our aim is to be "named" concept designers and problem solvers, backed by "fault-free" detail design and delivery capabilities, our systems and design processes are fully QA ISO 9001 accredited.