Sonae UK Ltd manufactures wood based panels for the construction and furniture industries, using around 98% recycled material.
Sonae has FSC certification for chain of custody for the manufacture, sale and distribution of particleboard, MDF and OSB, plus decorative furniture products such as melamine faced chipboards and high pressure laminates. It also has BBA certification for its Safedek ¿peel clean¿ product.
Sonae packaging is authorised by BM TRADA to carry an FSC Mixed Sources label on its packaging and literature. This verifies that the material used in manufacture comes from well managed forests, controlled sources and recycled wood fibre.
- standard, furniture grade and moisture resistant chipboard;
- domestic and industrial/mezzanine flooring
- Safedek and Tongue and Groove P5 chipboard
- decorative panels of melamine faced chipboard for kitchen, bedroom and office furniture
- Coloured MDF and bendy MDF (Topan)
- building systems (Agepan)
- and wood based decorative acoustic panels (Tavapan).