Standley Steel Stockholders was formed in 1987 to stockhold a wide range of materials to service customers from all sections of the community. ie:- Industry , Agriculture & the DIY market in East Anglia.
Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium Processed or Fabricated
Subsequently we have developed all areas of the business culminating in 1998 with a new 6000sq ft building being erected for 'all' types of fabrication which includes a Demag 5 ton overhead crane. We now have 11000sq ft of warehousing & fabrication facilities. We operate a Fleet of delivery vehicles, with a vehicle mounted cranes. With our fleet we can accommodate any delivery locations required anywhere.
Products from Stock:
- Mild Steel S235, 5275, S355
- Angles, Flats, Rounds, Squares, Box Section, T Sections, UBs, UCs, PFCs, Sheet, Plate, Reinforcing Mesh, Welded Mesh
- Stainless Steel 303, 304, 316
- Pipe & Tube, Angles, Flats, Rounds, Squares, Box Section, Sheet, Plate.
- Fabricators of Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
- Cutting of metals to your required sizes
- Sections To 610mm x 305mm
- Rounds 360mm Diameter
- Saw Cutting at an Angle:- To 60 Degrees
- Oxygen/Flame Cutting:- To 75mm Thick
- Plasma Cutting:- To 8mm Thick Stainless
- Stainless Steel:- To 6mm Thick x 3 Metres
- Guillotine:- To 12mm Thick Mild Steel x 3 Metres
- Folding:- (Box & Pan) To 3mm Thick Mild Steel x 2.5 Metres
- Stainless Steel To 2mm Thick x 2.5 Metres
- Metal Grinding & Cutting Disks
- Flap Disks
- Sanding Disks
- Power tools
- Hand Tools
- Drill Bits
- Taps & Dies
- Railway Sleepers
- Hard and Soft wood
In Aluminium we are providers of plate (sheet and floor), as well as angles, flat, round, box section or tube.