Straight Line Software Solutions have taken measures to give their customers the best possible software development experience. They use tools and techniques from Lean Six Sigma to ensure that all of their activities add value to the customers.
As a customer you can expect the following during the software development process:
- Regular demonstrations of new functionality to ensure there are no surprises
- Daily 15 minute stand-up calls for the team to discuss what they are working on. The customer is encouraged to join these whenever they can.
- A product owner will be assigned to your project. He or she will act on your behalf to ensure your requirements are met. They will act as the interface between you and StraightLine.
- The latest code is made available every day and hosted in the cloud so you can check the latest functionality at any time in any place. The customer is encouraged to provide feedback at any time.
- The Straight Line team take a huge amount of pride in their work and always aim to provide totally bug free software first time.