If you are a design engineer, production engineer, procurement, sourcing or supply chain professional looking to compare new suppliers, stay up-to-date on the latest manufacturing developments and network with industry peers, this is the must-attend event for you.
In 2015, Subcon will run alongside the Advanced Manufacturing Show, the biennial event for machine tools, tooling and metrology equipment and a new annual event, The Engineer Design and Innovation Show, that will focus on the tools, service and products that are essential to bring a product to market.
The three shows will take place on 2-4 June 2015 at the NEC in Birmingham.
- Over 300 world-class suppliers and the latest technologies at work
- Benchmark suppliers and review current sourcing, supply chain and manufacturing strategies
- Bring specs and drawings with you for instant quotes
Network with your peers – a great opportunity to come together to catch up and do business
- New for 2014! Subcon Electronics Zone – bringing the best in subcontract electronics together to provide the complete outsourced solution.
- The Engineer Conference was back for 2014 and it was bigger and better than before!
Running across 3 days, pick and mix free sessions that are of interest to you from industry keynotes, technology and subcontract focused seminars, to fascinating ‘show and tell’ success stories from manufacturing and engineering.