We are a family owned South Wales company founded in 1947 by Electrical Engineer Haydn Morgan. He identified a need for car starter batteries for motor vehicles, which due to post war shortages were hard to acquire. Originally repairing and replacing old batteries, he quickly moved on to manufacturing and in 1952 the company became Supac Limited.
In 1957 we moved to larger manufacturing premises at Treharris where we continue to supply batteries to our customers. Our final move in 1979 saw Supac Limited move to our 14,000sq ft manufacturing and distribution facility at Maesycwmmer in the Caerphilly borough.
As well as our own branded products our company is proud to be associated as 1st tier distributors with a number of World famous companies that can be found within our website. www.supac.co.uk