Abbfab Services Ltd
An ISO 9001:2000 fabrication company, Abbfab Services Ltd has been trading since 1992. We offer workshop fabrication and welding facilities. We provide nationwide on-site installation of pipework, tanks, pressure vessels and access-ways.
We have client base including many blue-chip companies in the chemical, industrial gases, food and brewery, petro-chem, pharmaceuticals, water, and paper industries.
Abbfab Services Ltd employ an experienced workforce with skills ranging from platers, pipe-fitters fabricators and coded welders (c/w comprehensive range of welding qualifications and weld procedures), who provide excellent fabrication and welding techniques and produce a quality assured product in our workshops. Together with qualified site teams who are well equipped to plan and implement site fabrication and welding and plant installation. Our managers and staff are fully committed to ensuring the highest standards of quality and service are brought to the successful completion of your project
In our piping and ductwork fabrication, we use a wide range of approved weld procedures, approved to ASME and EN standards. We are able to offer competitive prices for fabrication of pipework in a wide range of materials.
Our pipework fabrications can be manufactured from customer's materials or as complete supply. Our piping and ductwork can be certified to recognised design codes, for example ASME B31.3, BS EN 13480-4 and PED 97/23/EC compliant.
We are a leading manufacturer of pressure vessels and tanks. We produce a large range of vessels up to 20 tonnes for off-shore and on-shore use.
In the design and manufacture of pressure vessels and tanks, our wealth of experience means we can offer a competitive solution to your pressure vessel, refrigerant vessel or tank requirements, including:
- Demister vessels
- Separation vessels
- Filter vessels
- Filter housings
- Adsorber vessels
- Storage tanks
- Bunded tanks
- Heat exchanger housings
- Blowdown vessels
Typical fabrications include:
- Tube heat exchangers
- Access ladders
- Fire escapes / staircases
- Access platforms
- Special pipework adaptors
- Vessel internals
- Structural steelwork fabrications
- Modifications to existing equipment / vessels (retrospective fitting of components)
- Small burner / boiler flues and stacks
We have a team of experienced, qualified site workers who are well-equipped to plan and undertake site work. Our site personnel have training in disciplines such as confined space entry and the erection of mobile access towers. They also use mobile elevating work platforms and holdClient Contractor National Safety Group safety passports.
We are able to undertake the following site services:
- Installation of service and process pipework
- Installation of clients equipment
- Dismantling and stripping out of redundant equipment
- Supply of labour to cover for clients own labour holiday / absenteeism periods
- Vessel entry / confined space working
We are able to fabricate complete solutions, or, alternatively fabricate base frames and pipework. We have considerable experience in fabricating and lining out skids, mounting gas boosters, drive motors, pumps and receiver vessels as well as in-line equipment.
Types of skid units we are able to fabricate include:
- Off shore water sterilisation, with UV units, interconnecting pipework, valves and filters
- Fire fighting skids – pumps and pipework
- Gas extraction and filter assemblies (used for the reclamation of methane from land fill sites)
- High vacuum pump assembly modules for off shore use