AC-CESS Co UK Ltd
Here at AC-CESS Co, we have developed the best performing underwater inspection ROV in its class. Our underwater inspection ROV, the AC-ROV 100, is a single operator system certified for all 'feet wet' applications, offshore, onshore or down pipes.
They system includes:
- Hand carry
- Rapid deployment (under 3 minutes)
- Single operator
- Unequalled mobility
- Intuitive control
- Centre-less thrusters (anti-fouling)
- Robust and serviceable modular design
The main features include:
- 100 Operating depth
- 25m - 120m neutral tether deployment system
- 3 kg weight/20.3 x 15.2 x 14.6cm size
- 6 way internal thruster system delivers power required in strong currents
- 800 line x 0.1 lux colour camera - ideal for dark environments
- 190mm Fly Through with 3 tethering options
- Revolutionary single handed 5 axis 3D Controller
- Total System Packaging under 20kg in single roller case
Working in conjunction with their engineering partner All Oceans Engineering, the AC-ROV 3000m rated fly out offers visual inspection support for host vehicle operations in busy, congested and high risk operating environments. The support this provides can be categorised into two vital roles:
As a BUDDY the AC-ROV 3000 can keep a watching eye on the host vehicle. Duties include checking the tether, giving added perspective on any tool deployments and generally providing an overview of operations. This adds up to reducing risk, limiting host vehicle movement and increased productivity.
As a SCOUT it can be advanced into areas where the host vehicle can not go, or the risks for it are too great, IE: pipe work, wreck inspection, thermal vents etc. Insurance cover for high risk operations can be difficult to obtain or prohibitively expensive.
This is where a less expensive asset comes into its own, which was one of the design drivers for the AC-ROV 3000. The vehicle is small, simple and robust thereby minimising the value and maximising the durability of the part exposed to the greatest risk. Inline with the AC-CESS ethos of mobility and robustness, the AC-ROV 3000 retains the clean, snag free shape and orbital mobility of the original AC-ROV underwater inspection system. The vehicle is garaged on the host ROV and is deployed and recovered by an electric Tether Management System (TMS), another All Oceans specialisation.
Developed as a stand alone Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) tool, this small, wet or dry environment crawler is fully compatible with the industry proven AC-ROV 100 underwater Inspection system. The complete AC-CELL 100 system comes in one rugged waterproof hand carry case with an all up weight of just 20kg. CE marked and certified for all "feet wet" applications, offshore, inshore or onshore, it is the safest and quickest tool for your confined space inspection. Easily deployed in less than 3 minutes the AC-CELL is a single operator system in all aspects of its operation.
• Single Operator
• Hand carry
• Rapid deployment
• 100m depth rating
• 100mm "drive through" diameter
• 73mm "drive under"
• forward and rear view cameras
• compatible with the AC-ROV topside
• plug and play configuration
• free flying or driven inspection capability.