Access Products Ltd
Here at Access Products, we manufacture, supply and install an impressive selection of standard and bespoke security cages. Our security cages are manufactured from welded mesh and come complete with a hinged door and fittings for a pad lock.
Our cages also feature fixing points to enable you to bolt them to a solid surface. Cages are supplied with a highly visible yellow finish but are available in other colours on request.
We design and manufacture high security, durable security boxes with anti-theft features.
Our security boxes have an array of features including:
- Substantial steel welded construction
- Anti-theft features include anti-jimmy bars
- Improved steel construction around the locks for added security 3mm and 5mm steel construction around the locks
- Twin strong hydraulic arms to assist with opening of the lid on larger boxes
- Rounded handles for hand comfort when lifting loaded box
- High security solid bar heavy duty hinge welded to box and lid
- Integral lid stay for personal safety
- All boxes are provided with high security locks
- Forklift skids on the bottom of the box to assist with transport
- Available with castors as an optional extra
Our aluminium scaffold towers are designed and manufactured to meet ISO 9001:2000 and BS EN 1004:2004. Our durable scaffold towers feature guardrails for added safety. The towers are easy to assemble and dismantle and our range includes:
- Octo 250 Aluminium Tower
- Beta Aluminium Tower
- MiniFold Tower
- We also have a steel tower for the DIY user
We stock an extensive range of StopNocs scaffold tower accessories with benefits including easy installation, fire retardant, low cost and reduced risk of accidental injury.
Our scaffold tower accessories include:
- Aluminium Towers
- Low Level Access
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
We supply a selection of low level access solutions to meet the work at height regulations 2005. Our low level access solutions are easy to use and provide a safer alternative to steps, ladders and trestles. Our products include:
- Alphastep - Podium Step
- DeltaDeck - Low Level Access Deck up to 2.8m working height
- Sigma Deck - Folding Platform up to 3.6m working Height
- Omega Deck - Bridging System
- APL Compact - Folding Platform up to 2.8m working height
If you require something a bit different, we manufacture an assortment of bespoke equipment and security gas cages. We supply two types of bespoke equipment and security gas cages:
- Customer specific variations of our product ranges to suit particular needs
- Products manufactured entirely to customers own design and specification as a one-off requirement or as a sub contract service
We are always looking to develop and expand our product range and work with our customers and partners to produce new products.
Let us keep your Access or Formwork equipment in safe working order and fully compliant with British and European Standards at our centrally located Repair Centre based in the West Midlands.
At APL we look after your damaged equipment leaving you time to look after your business. The APL Repair Centre provides a level of service that is second to none, including:
Service and Delivery to Suit your needs
Agreed prices on repeat repairs
At APL all our welders are qualified to the Welding standard BSENISO 9606-1-2004 and all personnel are trained and experienced.
Following several supplier audits, we have been accredited for repair from all the major names in the construction industry. We think you will find our current customer list impressive and we are delighted to be working in partnership with them.
RMD KWIKFORM - Formwork
SGB HIRE & SALE
For more information on the APL Repair Centre, please telephone 01543 377007 or send us an email and we'll contact you