Acousticabs Industrial Noise Control Ltd
Acousticabs Noise Control has been established in York, England since 1982, providing solutions for industrial and building acoustics throughout the UK. We have developed this focus with a broad range of products complemented by innovative designs for special applications.
- Acoustic treatments in schools to meet the reverberation time requirements of BB93 and Part E of the Building Regulations.
- Impact resistant acoustic panels for gyms and sports halls
- Fabric faced acoustic wall panels for classrooms, offices and studios.
- Stretched fabric acoustic wall linings for cinemas and foyers.
- Suspended acoustic baffles and floating acoustic panels for classrooms with thermal mass ceilings.
- Brightly coloured acoustic ceilings for circulation areas.
- Direct fixed acoustic ceiling panels for awkward ceiling shapes.
- Perforated acoustic wall panels for concert halls and lecture theatres.
- Acoustic panels for constructing recording studios and music practice rooms.