Air Products Cryoease
CryoService are the specialist supplier of cryogenic and high purity gases to the science, industrial and leisure sectors. Established in 1970, CryoService are now the supplier of choice to life-critical and process-critical applications across the UK.
Our extensive product range includes gases such as:
- liquid nitrogen
- liquid argon
- liquid carbon dioxide
- liquid oxygen
- speciality gases for gas detection
- and environmental monitoring and drinks dispense gases.
In addition, we offer a wide range of associated equipment and are also the UK distributor for the Chart MVE range of cryogenic freezers.
With our wealth of experience, we have built an enviable reputation for quality and product reliability and our Managed and Intelligent Gas service offerings means that customers can get on with their important business without needing to worry about ordering or administering gas deliveries.
- Lease or purchase options for gas storage vessels, from small open dewars to bulk containers.
- Installation service from simple supply pipe work to turnkey projects.
- Wide range of biomedical sample storage systems, providing an end-to-end solution for liquid nitrogen users in the Life Science sector.
- Maintenance schemes to ensure the highest levels of operability and safety.
Please select the appropriate market sector on our website to find out more about what the Science and Industry team can offer.
Highly innovative solutions to traditional problems associated with cylinder supply for the soft drinks, swimming pool and licensed drinks markets. CryoService expertise recognised by some of the largest users in the business.
- Specialist supplier of calibration gas standards used in the fields of gas detection, gas analysis and gas monitoring
- Routine calibration of personal gas detection monitors, protecting the environment, or protecting life.
- Precision products and responsive customer service.
Specialist Calibration Gas Supplier
CryoService offer a full range of both refillable and non-refillable cylinder options together with a complete range of regulators and gas control equipment to suit.
Highly trained, dedicated workforce ensures that application and product advice is second to none.