Ajax Tocco International Ltd
Ajax Tocco International, houses specialist departments who compliment each-other to offer complete support for the induction heating industry.
Ajax TOCCO design and manufacture all types of power delivery items including;
- Water-cooled power leads
- Furnace coils
- Forging coils / billet heaters
- Crankshaft inductors
Whether you need brand new equpment, your old equipment refurbished or upgraded or if you need new purpose built equipment to integrate into your cellular production facility, you'll find everything you need at Ajax TOCCO.
- Melting ferrous, non-ferrous and precious metals
- Forging and mass heating
- Tube and bar heating, annealing and coating
- Heat-treatment applications including hardening, tempering and annealing
- Steel strip heating for zinc coating and other related processes
- Shrink fitting, paint drying, brazing and bonding applications
Benefits of Induction Hardening:
- Energy Saving
- Minimal Distortion
- Repeatable results
- Compatibility with automation
- Reduced materials cost
Cost effective induction hardening is about CHOICE
In-house induction hardening within your own company means that you manage:
- Quality & Inspection
- Liability & Risks
- Environmental Issues
- Capital Equipment costs
- Equipment maintenance
- Parts & Accessories
- Regulatory compliance
- Volatile Energy costs
- Business Insurance
- Workforce compensation allowance for scrap
- Rent & rates
- Interest on Capital
- Vendor Relations
If you outsource your induction hardening to Ajax TOCCO International, you manage:
Cost per project
At Ajax TOCCO you'll find on-site specialists who will take care of everything for you and ensure your work is taken through an agreed quality control plan to ISO 9001 / 2000, which means you'll have complete peace of mind.
Here at Ajax TOCCO we understand that, and we've invested over £2 Million in a purpose built Induction Service Centre that gives you access to one of the largest induction processing and commercial heat treating facilities in Europe operating 17 purpose built systems around the clock.
Whether you need brand new equpment, your old equipment refurbished or upgraded or if you need new purpose built equipment to integrate into your cellular production facility, you'll find everything you need at Ajax TOCCO
Let us help with....
- The design and namufacture of NEW inductors and coils.
- Repair, replacements or modifications to your EXISTING inductors and coils
- Reverse engineering from your existing component and process to create a more efficient process.
Our in-house Contract Heat-treatment Department consists of seventeen induction machines operating both day and at night ensure a speedy turn around for Customers requiring heat treatment of their own products from one off’s to continuous production through a purpose designed cell. Process verification and control procedures are monitored by our metallurgical and quality staff ensures consistently high standards are sustained and which are supported through our ISO 9001 / 2000 procedures.
Three tempering furnaces contribute to a complete ‘one-stop’ heat-treatment facility for induction-processed parts.
- High power densities provide rapid heating
- Heat is confined to selected areas ensuring accuracy in depth, time and temperature