All Four Seasons Ltd.
All Four Seasons ltd are air conditioning and heat pump installation specialists including waste heat recovery from almost any air conditioning system from split or multi type including VRV / VRF systems including larger installations to homes, business and commerce across London and the South East. We supply and install our own bespoke zero carbon energy saving technology that can be retro fitted to your existing systems or designed into new systems regardless of the manufacturer selected. We can provide you with a complete climate control service that will lower your carbon footprint and support the responsible environmental activity of your business as well as save you money!
- We are proud to offer you our Eco Hot Box, the very latest zero carbon technology that recovers wasted energy from air conditioning to provide your business or home with free hot water.
- Fixed air conditioning design and installation service, including ducted multi systems, ceiling cassettes, wall mounted units. These can be selected from the ETL list to give you even more savings from the carbon trust.
Scheduled, planned maintenance and servicing including a call out service to all forms of air conditioning systems.
- Full technical and administrative back up.
We offer free, no obligation quotations, surveys and advice to ensure that you and your clients receive the best possible solution so call us today to find out exactly how we can reduce your annual fuel bills and reduce your all important carbon footprint while saving you money with no compromise on service.
What is VRF?
Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) also known as variable refrigerant volume (VRV).
This type of system consists of a number of air handling units (possibly up to 40) connected to a modular external condensing unit.
- A sophisticated control system enables switching between heating and cooling modes
- In more sophisticated versions the indoor units may operate in heating or cooling mode independently of others
- This latter arrangement offers huge potential energy savings when heating and cooling are required simultaneously in different zones
- This type of system requires no internal plant room space and offers great flexibility through the many types of air handling units available
- Applications vary from office, retail, hotel, luxury apartments, industrial, new and retrofitted buildings
What is a multi split air conditioning system?
A multi split air conditioners a system that has one outdoor unit and multiple indoor units. The indoor units can be wall mounted splits, floor or ceiling consoles or even ducted bulkheads which can be concealed in small spaces.
What are the advantages of a multi split?
The advantages are that you only have one unit outside which is especially advantageous if you live in a small apartment or terrace. The benefits you have in efficiency are outstanding due to the ability to use only one room if that is all you need. For controlling temperature, multi splits are ideal because each indoor unit has its own remote control so you can set different temperatures in different rooms
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems are the state of the art in heating and
cooling the whole building.
They are very efficient compared to traditional heaters and by using the right sized air conditioner for your project, with correct zoning and design are even more efficient than ever before.
Ducted systems are very quiet, with the noise inside being less than normal background noise. This is because the main air handling is installed up inside your roof cavity, with long ducts connecting it to your rooms.
The ability to switch zones off when not in use is another attractive feature of a ducted system. Generally bedrooms in the day are not used frequently so they can be simply switched off to conserve power.
Extremely discreet, with only the grill showing in the ceiling. Latest fan technology distributes the conditioned air evenly throughout the room. Ceiling cassette systems provide both heating and cooling and are popular in commercial applications such as offices, conference rooms, restaurants, night clubs and bars, as well as new construction appartments and homes.
Stylish, slim and elegant, these popular heat pump wall mounted units are designed for single rooms.
Indoor units have a clean, aesthetic design and are small but mighty and shorter in length than competing units, helping them blend into any room.
These models are ENERGY STAR qualified, meaning they save you money on your utility bill.
Ideal for spaces requiring additional capacity but are limited on space., the flexibility of the variable speed compressor helps systems adapt to shifts in heat load by additional guests or afternoon sun.