Allparts Automotive Ltd
Allparts Automotive sell automotive parts & accessories. Through on-demand delivery to independent garages & workshops as well as our retail stores. With support from Allparts Technical Centre for business solutions, training & garage equipment. Plus dedicated Allparts CV & Industrial parts division.
Allparts have branches delivering automotive parts across London and the Home Counties with over 100 delivery vehicles providing ‘on-demand’ service to customers.
- Over 200,000 automotive parts for European, Japanese & Korean vehicles in stock
More than 100 delivery vehicles
- Well trained, skilled staff dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
- Technical support for products and garage equipment services from a dedicated technical division
- Prominent provider of industry-specific technical and customer service training
Diagnostic garage equipment specialist
- Founder member of The Parts Alliance, the UK and Ireland’s foremost automotive aftermarket business group
- Dedicated truck and trailer, industrial and fleet division - Allparts CV & Industrial
Allparts has a long tradition of providing quality parts and service to the automotive aftermarket. Our origins date back to 1974, when we were founded in High Wycombe, today we are one of the UK’s foremost parts distributors.
People are at the heart of everything we do at Allparts. We continually invest in our highly skilled team to ensure we progressively advance our organisation and meet the future needs of the automotive aftermarket.
Allparts have 9 branches delivering automotive parts to areas around London and the Home Counties. Each branch offers ‘on-demand’ service to trade our customers. Our branch locations are below, each services the surrounding areas.
- Hemel Hempstead
- High Wycombe
- Oxford (Abingdon)
- Staples Corner
Allparts also run a dedicated Training & Conference Centre, which is home to a fully equipped workshop for technical automotive training courses. The centre also hosts customer service training and profit centres.