Aquaris Carpet Solutions
Aquaris Carpet Solutions is a carpet and upholstery cleaning company based in Birmingham, we cover all areas of the West Midlands often being able to fit jobs in at short notice. We carry our carpet cleans for Letting Agents, private landlords, domestic clients, commercial clients as well as places of worship, pubs and clubs and retail premises. We clean all types of carpets, rugs, upholstery, clean and seal stone tiles. With a full public and employee insurance and extra cover for key holders cover, accidental damage and spillage your assured your in the safest of hands. Our staff come from the cleaning industry back ground previously working for Merry Maids and Johnson's Cleaners, our experience is what sets us apart from others. Our staff are uniformed and carry ID.
Aquaris Carpet Solutions is a fully approved member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association & The Approved Carpet Cleaners Association.
Why Choose Us:
- NCCA & TACCA Approved members.
- Fully Insured with extra cover for spillage, accidental damage and key holders cover.
- Competitive fair pricing.
- 2 great cleaning packages for all budgets.
- Chosen carpet cleaners for several Letting Agents.
- Tile clean and seal service.
- Friendly uniformed staff with ID.
- Amazing cleaning quality.
- Most stains cleaned at no extra cost.
- Quick drying system used.
- Powerful yet safe machinery and chemicals used.
Our 11 stage deep clean consists of the following:
- Pre-assessment of carpet, rug or upholstery.
- PH balance test (pre).
- Fibre burn test.
- Checking carpet backing material.
- Spot stain treatment by hand.
- Pre spray micro splitter treatment to break down soil, traffic and stains (wool safe and suitable for polypropylene).
- Agitate with grooming broom (basic package) or Oreck XL rotary machine with cotton pads(premium).
Edges and corners cleaned by hand to remove, reduce signs of filtration and carpet fibres which tend to get pushed to the edges by the vacuum cleaner, poor ventilation and general walking.
- Hot water extraction of the carpet or upholstery.
- Grooming the carpet, rug or upholstery with a "clean" grooming broom or hand brush.
- Using the turbo air drier when required.
- PH balance test (post).
- Shoe protectors given to clients FREE OF CHARGE. /p>
- Plastic, foil backed and polystyrene protectors used under the furniture.
- Review completion assessment with a talk though of the results.
As you can see we go through great lengths to carry out a deep and thorough clean to the highest of levels.