Arrow Technical Services Ltd
To compliment our PCB Assembly Services, we provide a full in-house Product Design Service. We assist with Concept design, research, technology development, electronic product development, electronic circuit design, pcb design, embedded software, prototype building, design for manufacture, CE-Mark testing, UL-Approvals, cost-reduction exercises, PC Application Programming, custom enclosure design, rapid prototyping, injection mould tool design. Typical in-house technology includes:-
- Electronic circuit schematic capture and PCB design using PADS
- Embedded programming in C, C++ or native assembler
- PIC, ATMEL, ARM, Texas, Analogue Devices
- RF Design - 3G, GPRS, GPS, Zigbee, point to point using 433MHz or 2.4GHz - embedded designs.
- VHDL - Programmable gate Arrays
- Analogue circuit design
- High Speed Circuits
- Power supplies
- Data transmission - via wire, fibre-optic as well as wireless
- Communication - USB, CAN-Bus, Ethernet, RS-485
A full product design service all under one roof. As with our PCB Assembly service, everything we do is managed under our ISO-9001:2008 quality system.
When you want to get a new product to market - you want to be fast. You want to get it right. You want it to be the best on the market and you want it to be reliable.
Arrow provides a full product design and supply service which meets your expectations.
We compliment our design service with sub-contract electronics assembly to ensure the quality of our design is followed through in every unit we supply.
For regular manufacturing contracts we provide a free technical support service to make sure your product is always up to date and cost effective.
For a fast, friendly and professional approach to Product Engineering contact us and let us explain how we can help you get it right, fast and cost effectively.