Aston Fittings and Flanges Manufacturing Ltd
Aston Fittings Manufacturing Limited T/A Aston Fittings & Flanges Manufacturing Limited is a quality assured expanding engineering company, which was established in 1994.
The company is well known for the manufacture and supply of quality pipe fittings (Screwed, Compression, Buttweld), flanges, tube and pipe in all materials, used in the Petrochemical, Gas, Pharmaceutical, Fire-fighting and all Process Industries.
We understand your need for a fast, efficient and reliable service. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and personal service to all customers, in addition to providing diverse manufacturing facilities at very competitive prices and meeting customer requirements for short leadtimes.
Aston Fittings & Flanges Manufacturing Limited carry an extensive product range on site, however orders for non-stock products and "special items" can be manufactured and despatched on very short leadtimes.
Aston Fittings Manufacturing Limited is Lloyds approved to BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
Approval Certificate number: LRQ 0961092
Material test certificates or certificates of conformity can be supplied with each order if requested.
We are confident we can provide you with an excellent service and welcome the opportunity of submitting a quotation against your requirements.
We manufacture and supply a full range of quality products in all materials and pressures, as well as fabrication services for all process industries at competitive prices.
PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED & SUPPLIED
- Screwed and Socket weld fittings in Stainless Steel, Alloys, Carbon, Wrought Steel and Malleable Iron to ANSI B16.11, BS 3799, BS EN 10241 BSEN10242 and Stainless Steel 150lb Screwed Fittings
- Compression Fittings Twin Ferrule and DIN 2353 Single Ferrule in Stainless Steel and Alloys
- Flanges – ANSI B16.5, BS EN 1092-1 in most materials
- Pipes and Tubes from 1/8” to 24” in Carbon and Stainless Steel grades to A269, A312 and AP151 (A106)
- Valves – Ball, Check, Gate, Butterfly and Instrumentation Valves in various materials
- Buttweld Fittings – BS 1640, ANSI B16.9, DIN 2605 Carbon, Alloys and Stainless Steel grades
- Bracketry – Channels, Cantilevers, Clamps, Munsen Rings, Bolting and Fasteners
- Hydraulic Hoses and Fittings to BS 5200 in Stainless Steel
- Specials to your requirements, including fabrications
- Sub-Contract Machining to your drawings, specification or samples