Atwell Self-Adhesive Labellers
Established in 1988 we supply a wide range of well engineered, easy to operate self-adhesive labellers, labelling machines, automatic labellers, wrapround, front & back, top & bottom labellers, plus plain and printed labels. Also available are a range of print & apply & RFID labelling systems for in-line automatic carton & pallet labelling, linerless print & apply systems, specailist label verification systems, in-line printers, consumables & bespoke labelling systems.
Atwell Labellers will now be offering contract labelling services across the range of technologies it manufactures thanks to its expansion into a new, dedicated unit located next door to it's current location.
The company has often helped it's customers with these labelling services in the past, but felt it was a natural progression to offer this service to a wider audience.
Atwell has helped several start-up companies that cannot initially afford the expense of an automatic machine. Micro-breweries and honey producers have both taken advantage of the service.
Self-adhesive, linerless and RFID labelling is offered across its range of equipment including simple face labellers and wraparound labellers as well as front and back precision labellers.
Typical applications include over labelling, wraparound labelling, carton labelling and promotional labelling. And all can be offered with no minimum run requirements.
- We have a complete range of labelling heads to suit most applications and envirornments including a choice of heavy duty variable speed DC drive units or the latest programmable stepper driven lablel heads, including IP55 & IP65 rated waterproof machines.
- Print and Apply systems 203/300 or 600 dpi. Linear in-line printers & coders plus one to one configurations for pallet labelling, RFID ready & fully compatiable systems available.
- Desktop thermal printers from SATO, TEC & ZEBRA available plus RFID desktop solutions from SATO.
- In-Line Thermal Transfer & Hot Foil printers available for all label heads plus all consumable materials such as type, ribbons & label design software.
Compact IP55 Programmable Stepper Driven Labeller
- Auto label detect and speed set-up for quick changeover
- Accuracy to ± 0.5mm
- 25 programmable label settings with clear Alpha/Numeric display
- Operator friendly display panel with direct key function access
- Password protection
- 120mm or 200mm label web formats
- Optional Remote mounted Keypad with wipe clean display
- Can replace existing AL120 or AL200 label heads.
Matrix Cross Web Top Package Labeller
- Patented Open IP65 design allowing water to drain
- Constructed completely of corrosion resistant materials
- Label dispensing speeds above 60 meters per minute
- Label placement accuracy +/- 0.5mm
- Honeycomb tamp fin design for greater label control at higher speeds
- 320 x 240mm backlight waterproof touchscreen
- Ability to store 24 programs as standard
- Ability to apply up to 24 labels per row
Thermal Transfer Printers Include,
- ALLEN AC Range - Intermittent thermal transfer coders
- ALLEN NX Range - Thermal Transfer Coder
- Easyprint IM Series - Wide area intermittent printer
- MARKEM Series 18 Thermal Transfer
- MARKEM SmartDate 3i
- MARKEM SmartDate 5
- OpenDate Thermocode Series 2 'Continuous' range
- OpenDate Thermocode Series 2 'Intermittent' range
- ZODIAC Solid State Coder
Fully Automatic systems for all applications include,
Here at Atwell’s we know things can go wrong from time to time, or sometimes you just need some advice making changes to one of your machines. Well now it’s even easier. Just call our Dedicated Technical Helpline (01444 237804) and get straight through to one of our experienced engineers who are on hand to help with any queries you may have.
The team at Atwell have been incredibly supportive and professional in all our engagements with them. The machine we bought from them is outstanding and the quality of service they provide is never less than excellent. At Natural Products Factory we are very happy to be partnering with such an outstanding company.
David Watts, Natural Products Factory
I rang Atwell Labellers to see if they could supply suitable equipment to label our caramelised nut bars. David’s very helpful suggestion was that he would set up a trial machine and I could bring as many bars as I liked to see how it performed and said I would be very welcome to come back and label more bars if it got too trying doing it by hand!
It saved many hours of hand labelling and demonstrated that the labeller would significantly reduce the increasing number of hours we were spending doing this job by hand in our factory. I would like to thank Atwell’s for all their help. I know where to come when we install an automatic labeller.
Angus Cameron, Cameron Foods Ltd
We sell scented Christmas Tree decoration that makes an artificial tree smell like a real one. We needed a company to label our plastic tubes for us and had a lot of difficulty finding somebody who could do the job. We had a few rejections as the plastic tubes weren’t rigid enough for a lot of printing machines. Also, the design of our labels left very little margin for error as there was only a 2mm gap where the wrap round label end met. Atwell were recommended by one of the printers we were looking at and having now uses Atwell I can see why. The job was done efficiently, on budget, and the quality of the labelling is amazing. My tubes have been admired by a number of industry professionals and those “in the know” who are very impressed at how straight the labels are. I would not hesitate to recommend Atwell to others.
Toby Bell (Productive Development Director) The Real Tree Scent Company
Having known David for several years, when we had an unusual one-off project to affix labels onto the back of a duo sachet I knew exactly who to call. Despite the complications with size, quantity and time pressure, David and his team at Atwell Labellers responded rapidly and efficiently to deliver a great solution within the short time allowed. For anyone who requires quick, reliable or complex label fixing I would highly recommend Atwell Labellers.
Mark Lockyer, Commercial Director, Sampling Innovations Europe