Baskerville (Reactors and Autoclaves) Ltd
We have been the leaders in custom design pressure vessels for over eight decades. We produce custom design pressure vessels, reactors and associated pressure systems for research and industrial use. We supply both standard equipment and bespoke equipment to meet individual requirements from consultancy to the finished project.
Our equipment includes the standard Baskerville patented multi-cell which can be adapted to clients requirements.
Our special equipment includes:
- Data Recording Technology to Customer Specification
- Complete Turnkey Manufacture
- Pressure Vessels and Autoclaves- Agitated and Non-Agitated
- Electronic Temperature Control Equipment
- Pressure Control Equipment
We excel at the design and manufacture of highly tuned and specialised reactor systems and autoclaves. Our engineers create products that redefine the nuclear, defence, petrochemical, subsea, oil and gas, and research industries.
As a world leader in the creation of reactors and autoclaves, we have been in business for over 80 years. Our highly specialised business conforms to following standards:
- Quality Assured to BS EN ISO 9001:2000
- BS EN 13445-1:2002
- Designed in accordance with ASME VIII. Div 1 (NCS) and or PD5500 2000
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR)
- British Compressed Gases CP4 Rev 2 1998