Baskerville (Reactors and Autoclaves)Ltd
We have extensive experience in providing pressure vessels and other products for the nuclear industry. Our equipment can aid in heating control, agitation, pressure control, mass flow, data acquisition and computer control.
Please contact us today to see how our nuclear pressure vessels can exceed your highly specialised expectations.
We excel at the design and manufacture of highly tuned and specialised reactor systems and autoclaves. Our engineers create products that redefine the nuclear, defence, petrochemical, subsea, oil and gas, and research industries.
As a world leader in the creation of reactors and autoclaves, we have been in business for over 80 years. Our highly specialised business conforms to following standards:
- Quality Assured to BS EN ISO 9001:2000
- BS EN 13445-1:2002
- Designed in accordance with ASME VIII. Div 1 (NCS) and or PD5500 2000
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR)
- British Compressed Gases CP4 Rev 2 1998