Baskerville (Reactors and Autoclaves) Ltd
We supply bespoke pressure vessels. The vesselscan be supplied using conventional control systems or a system specifically computerised designed to suit the clients requirements, with a total computerised instrumentation to the maximum of 16 instruments.
- Drive Speed Control
- On/Off Indication
We excel at the design and manufacture of highly tuned and specialised reactor systems and autoclaves. Our engineers create products that redefine the nuclear, defence, petrochemical, subsea, oil and gas, and research industries.
As a world leader in the creation of reactors and autoclaves, we have been in business for over 80 years. Our highly specialised business conforms to following standards:
- Quality Assured to BS EN ISO 9001:2000
- BS EN 13445-1:2002
- Designed in accordance with ASME VIII. Div 1 (NCS) and or PD5500 2000
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR)
- British Compressed Gases CP4 Rev 2 1998