Bath Waterworks Ltd
We are a highly experienced Water Treatment Company based in the South West of England and operating throughout Southern England, Wales, London, and the Midlands. Our expertise ranges from supply and installation of domestic softeners to large industrial water plant and with over 25 years of experience we are more than able to advise and guide you on all aspects of water treatment.We can deliver customised water treatment solutions to suit any application and our exemplary customer service and team of skilled engineering staff will provide you with a service that is second to none.
Our expertise covers the sizing, designing, building and commissioning of all types of water treatment plant and can provide you with a complete water treatment package.
All of our engineering services are in-house giving us the highest control of quality and service, this enables our prices to be competitive whilst our service remains first class, we have many long term blue chip customers which continue to utilise our services, including the NHS.
Our legionella control services range from initial Risk Assessments to identify any potential problems on site to providing solutions to remedy them including monitoring, refurbishment and microbiological sampling. We can install systems to prevent legionella including copper–silver ionisation control units and chlorine dioxide units.
- Water Hygiene and Microbiological sampling including Legionella Control
- Cooling Tower maintenance and monitoring programmes to L8 and HSE controls
- Management of hot and cold water systems with treatment and control programmes
- Chlorine Dioxide systems – installation and servicing including supply of chemicals
- Sterilisation of incoming mains pipe–work.
We can advise on swimming pool programmes for full treatment and maintenance and supply of chemicals, maintenance of dosing equipment, pumps and filtration and installation of safety gas monitors in swimming pool plant rooms.
- Supply of swimming pool and water feature specialist chemicals
- Supply and install of automatic dosing equipment for chlorine, UV etc
- Pumps and filtration systems – supply install and maintenance
- Chlorine gas monitors – supply, installation and maintenance
- Design and installation of water features (including chemical supply and maintenance)
We can supply install and service a large range of dosing and control equipment.
Our engineers can carry out checks on boilers to ensure that chemicals are being used at optimum levels for system protection but chemical usage is kept to a minimum for economy and environmental impact.
- Boilers and steam raising plant
- Closed systems – water analysis
- Cooling towers and Evaporative condensers
- Chemical supply and full system control
Our experienced team of engineers work to L8, BS 6700 and Water Regulations Standards to carry out all aspects of cleaning and chlorinating systems.
- Cleaning and chlorination of tank fed systems and associated down services.
- Painting and total refurbishment or replacement of water storage tanks to meet L8 and BS6700 standards.
- Acid de–scale of hot water calorifiers and heat exchange surfaces.
- Shower head cleaning and descaling.
- Chlorination of mains pipework to BS6700 standards including bacteriological sampling and certification.