Baytree Industries are industry leading electronic PCB Manufacturers.
We have an electronics division eith experience in plated and surface mount PCB manufacturing including the ability to place a wide variety of devices on both single and double sided PCBs; we offer a full panel and wiring service too.
All Panels and Assemblies are passed through equipment inspection and testing so that you can rest assured your bespoke requirements is being dealt with by one of the best electronic PCB manufacturers in the market today.
Baytree Industries can offer a comprehensive full panel and module wiring service which has experience in market places as diverse as Offshore Oil Power Supplies to UHV Vacuum control panels and Automated Motorway signage.
We offer a bespoke panel and module wiring service to meet all our customers’ specifications while exceeding their expectations at the same time.
Our precision engineering division has years of experience working with CNC and manual machines. As we have 7 CNC lathes we can machine items from the smallest spindle to the largest flange up to 300mm in diameter. We also have 7 VMC machines to choose from to make sure we can meet our customer’s requirements.
Our precision engineering manufacturing services include:
- Prototype to Volume VMC / CNC Production
- Tool Making & Jigs Manufacture
- Fixtures & Fixings / Gauge Manufacture
- High Speed Vertical Machining Centres
- CNC Lathe Facilities
- CNC Milling Facilities
- All types of Precision Manual Work Undertaken
- Hardening and Finishing Services by ISO Approved Sub Contractors
- Fast Turnaround Service
- Full Materials Procurement Service
Baytrees' manual machining section have the experience and capability to produce bespoke items to tool makers standard whether it is in stainless steel, steel, brass, copper, aluminium.
We can also offer a manual machining service for machining plastics and exotic material such as:
Baytree Industries has a sheet metalwork department that can cut, punch and fold pieces up to 3m in length and also has a wealth of experience in box and panel manufacturing.
They are used to working in a variety of materials and can offer a variety of finishes to your work and can offer powder coated and plated finishes too.
Sheet metalwork services we can offer include:
- Prototype to Volume Production
- CNC Punching and Folding Capabilities
- Manual Punching and Folding Capabilities
- Welding and Mechanical Assembly
- De-burring and Grain Finishing
- Plating and Painting
- Silk Screening to Customers Specifications
- Wet Paint facilities in House