BdR (Civil and Structural Engineering) Ltd
BdR Structural Engineering Consultants have a particular strength in this area. Our Structural Engineering experience covers a variety of disciplines from domestic to multi agency developments, teamed up with cutting edge computer design software.
At BdR we have covered many services and below is a list of some of them:
- Domestic, residential, commercial and industrial structural design
- Reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber (British and European Standards)
- Design of water reatining structures
- Historic structure surveys/reports
- Retaining wall design
- Refurbishment to existing properties
- Foundation designs including deep trench, piles, pile caps, ground improvement, underpinning existing buildings
- Structural surveys/condition reports of residential, commercial and industrial buildings
These are just a few of the types of work we will carry out, please contact us for more information.
BdR have a wealth of experience and history of innovation in the Civil Engineering sector. We have knowledge of infrastructure design, maintenance and development.
Our Civil Engineering services include the following, to name a few:
- Site appraisal, access, servicing , drainage issues and site investigations
- Transportation Assessments
- Feasibility design
- Section 278 highway improvements
- Highway adoption design
- Flood risk assessments
- Highway maintenance
- Sewer design
At BdR we can give you a comprehensive range of CDM Co-ordinator duties that are all under the Construction Regulations 2007.
These will include the following as a selection:
- Client advice on the Construction Phase Health + Safety Plan suitability
- Advice to clients to carry out duties under CDM 2007
- Advice on competence of contractors and designers
- Preperation of Health /Safety file
- Preperation and communication of pre-construction information
- Co-ordination of designers
BdR have undertaken many Civil and Engineering projects covering a wide range of sizes and types of Projects.
These have included new council depots, flood risk assessment for residential development and the re-development of an old hospital site into a complex of residential / commercial buildings.
We have an extensive portfolio of projects so please visit the website for a sample of our work