BETE Limited (the spray nozzle people) are specialist spray engineering company. We offer advice on all aspects of industrial, food processing and chemical spraying systems.
Call us for:
- Advice on correct nozzle selection
- Advice on spraying system design
- Access our complete range of spray nozzle products for almost any conceivable application
- Help in optimize existing spray application
- Access to advanced spray lab, droplet analysis and computational fluid dynamics service.
Our new website aims to help our customers navigate the often complicated world of nozzle selection through 3 logical, intuitive paths. You can search for nozzles by spray pattern type, by application type or by industry type. Each path will offer relevant technical information to allow for effective nozzle selection and is summarised in a hand nozzle selection table specific to that pattern application or industry.
The objectives for our web site is to be the on-line resource site for spray engineers and systems designers.
- Full product catalogue arranged in several logical formats depending on preference
- Access to industry specific catalogues
- Technical articles on all aspects of spraying
- Engineering resources to aid system design and optimisation
- Tools for helping with calculations and conversions
- Feed back mechanisms to help you help us improve our on line offering
- Links to partners and other
Learn more about BETE Limited spray nozzles
All sizes of tanks
Our breadth of product means we have tank cleaning systems that are suitable for cleaning small barrels to very large processing/storage tanks, storm drains or even ocean going tankers.
- Hygienic self cleaning suitable for use in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry.
- All PTFE tank cleaners suitable for highly corrosive environments or for cleaning glass lined tanks.
- ATEX approved tank cleaning systems for use in explosive environments
- Robust designs for large cleaning applications (for example storm drains)
BETE are truly a one stop shop for all tank cleaning requirements.
The full cone spray nozzles are used for applications such as: cooling, gas scrubbing, gas conditioning, odour control, dust suppression, foam control and many more. There are a number of designs of full cone nozzle and BETE manufacture all types making us a one stop shop for all your spraying needs. Design variants include axial whirl nozzles, spiral nozzles and air atomising nozzles.
The hollow cone pattern concentrates droplets into a cone forming a ring of spray with little fluid being deposited in the centre. A number of different designs of nozzle can form this pattern. Common design variants include: tangential whirl, axial whirl, spiral and air atomising. Applications for this spray pattern include: spray cooling, gas cooling, foam retardation and spray injection.
Air atomising nozzles utilise air (or other gas) to break apart the sprayed fluid into very fine droplets. This design nozzle allows for very fine sprays to be produced at low fluid pressures and at low flow rates. They can be configured to produce flat fan, hollow cone or solid stream nozzles. Applications include: fine spray coating, humidifying, fine lubrication, dust suppression and odour control.
Pre-treatment tunnels often require many hundreds of nozzles. The BETE range of plastic moulded pre-treatment nozzles and quick release nozzle holders are specifically designed to improved change over times, reduced down time and optimise the efficient operation of the pre-treatment process.