Birmingham Machine Tools Services Ltd.
Birmingham Machine Tools was established in 1978 by the current directors who had the foresight to see a need in the market for a quality machine tool rebuilding company that would offer the very best ‘Service to Industry’.
Basing the company on this fundamental principle it has gone from strength to strength and has become one of the true market leaders in this field.
They provide a full turnkey package to most Blue Chip manufacturers and boast a discerning clientele register including a vast number of smaller companies, who contribute so much to British industry. Prudently Birmingham Machine Tools have become a British Standard ISO 9001: 2000 registered company and are full members of the Chamber of Commerce.
The company specialises in:
- Slideway Grinding (2 machines) 156" x 48" x 48" (4000mm x 1220mm x 1220mm)
- Surface Grinding (3 machines) 120" x 54" x 54" (3050mm x 1400mm x 1400mm)
- Full machine tool rebuilding to ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Part rebuilds & overhauls tailored to suit customer requirements and budget.
- Fitting, machining and main distributor for 'Turcite B' Anti-friction slideway materials.
- Ballscrews supplied and reconditioned.
- Supplying and fitting of linear slide systems and rotary transfer products.
- Alignments to BS 4656 and OEM specifications.
- Insurance work undertaken.
- Precision machining.
- UK main distributor for Turcite B anti friction materials and Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
- specialist products.
- Main distributor for Turcite B anti friction materials and Trelleborg Sealing Solutions specialist products.
The Birmingham Machine Tool Company are committed and dedicated to maintaining the highest quality and standards. Our policy is one of continual improvement through education, information and technology.
Our goals and objectives are to develop an effective, efficient and successful company.
Since the inception of Birmingham Machine Tools it has been the policy to understand the complexity and workings of machinery, down to the finest detail of their operation. This in depth knowledge and experience is invaluable in the re-engineering of machine tools.
Birmingham Machine Tool Services Ltd are an accredited ISO 9001 quality registered company with close control being monitored by an independent body, ensuring unbiased conformity.
- Slideway Grinding
- Surface Grinding
- Machine Tool Rebuilding
- Anti-Friction Slideways
- CNC Retrofitting & Re-manufacturing
- Paint Finish
- Machine tool re-builders
- Machine tool re-engineering
- Machine tool re-manufacturing
- Machine tool retrofits
- Machine tool repairs
- Machine tool maintenance
- Machine Tool reconditioning
- Machine tool retrofitting